Monday 9 September 2013

May I hide under your shirt?

Mmm...Your shirt is so soft and comfy!

You like it?

I like the feeling of it on my hot skin.

Let me put my hand on your chest, to see if you have fever.

Shouldn't you check my forehead for fever?

No. Your chest is closer to the armpit, which is the safest spot to check for real fever.

So? Am I OK?

No. Your chest is burning like fire, your cheeks are red and warm, and your body is trembling. He says, while kneading my boobs.

What can we do, in this case?

He rushes in the kitchen and brings me some ice cubes, then unbuttons his shirt and places the ice on my hot skin, between my boobs, going down along my tummy.

I think the temperature is going down. I'm getting cold!

Good. Then I'll have to warm you up again, using my body. May I hide under your shirt?

It's all yours baby.

Wearing my boyfriend's shirt gives me one of the greatest feelings. I feel comfortable and sexy, and my boyfriend seems to appreciate my natural look.

'Some girls try too hard to get guys attentions by not wearing much clothes. When a girl dresses nicely with good taste it says that she has confidence and that she takes pride in her appearance' - Nick Jonas.

Do you girls like wearing your boyfriend's shirt to bed?

Do you guys find it sexy?


I'd love to hear your opinion!

4 comments:

  1. wearing HIS shirt gives me a great state of mind, I feel so confident and sexy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same way, Lexy Gray. Not even the hottest dress could make me feel as sexy as my boyfriend's shirt :)

      Delete
  2. It is possibly the most sensual,erotic piece I can see her in. It confirms the words "I'm thinking of you" and when that realization is made, my knees buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a confession. Being of a slender build I sometimes wear one of her t-shirts, the feel and the scent has never failed to arouse a plethora of senses throughout my day :)

    ReplyDelete