Tuesday 15 October 2013

Better late than never!

Gerry lays down on his deathbed.

The scent of death becomes more obvious by the second.

Samantha, his wife, sits at the edge of the bed, and looks at him with compassion, as he takes his last breath.

As he sees his kind wife sitting next to him, in his last minutes of life, Gerry decides to make a confession.



'Samantha, I am not who you think I am. 

All the times when I told you I was at business meetings, I was having sex with different whores...

I have cheated on you; not once, but hundreds of time!

Every time you visited your sister, I brought our neighbor home and had sex with her.

I had sex with the secretary, with the lady at the store, with your friend, and even with your mother'

Samantha caresses his forehead and says:

'I have a confession to make too.

Today, I went to the pharmacist and asked him for cyanide. He asked me why, and I said because I wanted to kill you.

The pharmacist said "Are you crazy? How can you kill your husband? I cannot sell cyanide, it is against the law!"

Then, I took out a picture of you, having sex with his wife.

"Well now", he replied, "you did not tell me you had a prescription"


Sweet dreams, my love!'




No comments:

Post a Comment