Friday 1 November 2013

Caution! She is on fire

The scent of his perfume drives me crazy. If only he'd notice my nipples getting hard, when he bends over my desk.

Ah, how I'd like to wet his lips with mines, when they get dry...I would suck them up, then bite them slowly, and fully taste their sweetness.

Take me to heaven!

His manly voice makes me shake with desire. A night in his arms would be like a day in paradise.

I would tremble under his touch, and deeply dig my nails into his back. Moaning, groaning and yelling with pleasure.

In the morning, I would be the happiest girl on Earth, knowing that I had a night of intense pleasure.
The more he gets near me, the more I get wet...



You are mine, now!

He approaches me slowly, to take the papers behind my back. If only I was alone with him, to show him how to grab...the papers!

Our colleagues are looking at us. I bite my lips and try to avoid eye contact. He would make me sweat...

His manliness makes me fancy a desire that I kept locked inside me for too long. Oh, yes!

This is it! Everyone is gone, we are all alone!

You are mine now!


No comments:

Post a Comment