Tuesday 26 November 2013

Things men will never understand about women

Trying to enter a woman's mind is like entering the serpentine path of a never-ending labyrinth. The result is the same: you get lost. All these differences reinforce some people's opinion that women are from Mars, and men are from Venus. Today I will present to you top five things men will never understand about women.


The 'Drama Queen' Show

I'm gonna lay here in bed all day long, cry for five hours and then I won't talk to you anymore, because am so, sensitive!
Oh, really?! Move your fat ass and grow up!

Why women take revenge on food

I'm done with all this fighting. I'm hungry, wanna eat?
How can you eat in the middle of the fight?!
What has the fight to do with my stomach?

The continuous need to purchase more clothes

I need a new pair of jeans...
What? You have at least ten pairs of jeans!
Helloo...I said a NEW pair, not an old-fashioned one!

Hours of talking on the phone

So, honey, what are we goin...
Wait! Hello? Jennifer? Yes, Peter married Joanna and...
Gesh, aren't you sick of so much talking on the phone?!

The never-ending need for attention

I just need you to hold me close!
Hm...ok (Here, she goes again, 3...2...1...CRY!)



If there are more things that you don't understand about women, share them with me in a comment.

I'd love to hear both guys's and women' opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment