Monday 25 November 2013

Things women will never understand about men

The ability to sleep while a baby is crying loud
Honey, can you soothe the baby? Honey? Honeeeyyy...

How they can get ready to go out in only two minutes
I am ready. What takes you so long, girl? It's not like we're dating the president!

How often per day they can say 'I'll fix it, honey', without finally fixing anything
Honey, there's a leaky pipe in the bathroom!
Yes, I'll fix it later.
Sure you will...

The incapacity of looking into a woman's eyes when she has a deep cleavage
You idiot!
No, it's just that you just have a nice necklace!

How easily they become serial killers when someone speaks ugly about their mom
What did you say? Oh, you're so dead!

Parking a vehicle in line with another vehicle in just a couple of seconds
Gosh, what took you so long to arrive?
Hmm, the traffic was terrible...

Preferring to die, before asking for directions
Just let me ask someone where...
I said NO! I know where we are. 
Yes, we are at the same spot from where we left

Drinking beer and playing video games
Come one Peter, you're not 11 anymore!
Look what you did. I just got shot because of you!





The list can go on! Tomorrow I will share with you some common things MEN don't understand about women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment